The Difference Between A Headache And A Aneurysm How Can I Tell The Difference Between A Migraine And Aneurysm?

How can I tell the difference between a migraine and aneurysm? - the difference between a headache and a aneurysm

It started suddenly about 24 hours, I have a very blurred vision, headaches, severe migraines, which left black, neck pain / stiffness, and nausea, dizziness and drowsiness. And I'm very worried, I'm fine with the worst headache I have ever, or an aneurysm. After calling 911 and is soo in hospital several times in the last two weeks of anxiety attacks, I'm just very reluctant to go back.

How can I tell the difference between a migraine and aneurysm? I do not feel stable enough to go to hospital, even at 2 minutes, I call 911? (this is the 3rd time in 2 weeks) is

0 comments:

Post a Comment