Smelly Urine In 3rd Trimester Smelly And Cloudy Urine?

Smelly and cloudy urine? - smelly urine in 3rd trimester

I had weeks 1 UTI, and that was 5 months old. During this process, I have many different symptoms and it is easy to say exactly what was wrong with me. Lately, every morning when I got up, went pee and smell my urine is cloudy and a little bit. I have no other symptoms of a urinary tract infection, with the exception of the latter. I left the country in 10 days about 3 weeks and I wonder if there anything I should be because we do not know with certainty that there will be a urinary tract infection and not lose money if it does not.

The only other smelly pee what is a strange diet and dehydration ... I know, none of them are the cause.

What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment