Tiny Teen Angel My Girlfriends Goth Son Confused?

My girlfriends goth son confused? - tiny teen angel

Last night, my girlfriend and her 15-year-old son came to dinner. While eating, playing with my daughter and even sang with her. The son of my Girlfirend is a self-styled "Göthling" and "Vamp-Tell" is about south park is usually the child and ignore all others, I can not even slightly, to say 2 words, so when playing with her baby and achieved even kissed him and said: "I love you my little angel," I was surprised, even my friend was surprised. But that changed when I met him, that his son left in the cradle of my daughters, a poem, and it is here, exactly as written:

My Dance Dance Dance:
It is the Pistons a little star
Dance Dance Dance
She is so cute and small
Dance Dance Dance
I cut with hER cutie-ness
Dance Dance Dance

To eat the blood and tears of my soul
Monster eats all my earlobes
During my little angel princess
Dance Dance Dance
I will die for you ...


I laughed for the first time, was so strange, but then I started to ask, is this is normal, what is expected, that if my daughter is a teenager?
Do you think that this young normal it is? I face him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment